Paper plane paper plane
How soft and light you are!
Hope to ride you in the air
Up to the high clouds fair,
And reach abode of heavenly realm.
Paper plane paper plane
How soft and light you are!
Gracefully flying your wings’ pair
Look as if to a land rare
Yet, you are always there.
Mission is what this plane bears
So let this paper plane
Lightly tapping one’s sorrowed heart,
Carrying away all despairs.
There were 4 people per team and, negotiating with clients, changing the animation/animatic/plot/concept to their liking and actually creating the full thing took a whole 3-4 months.
Animation itself, with everything colored and cleaned up, I'd estimate, took about 3 weeks. But this is with 4 people doing different parts.
Cute!
ReplyDeleteOh paper planes...how simple they are.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment :]
I was on Team ACE and I was actually in charge of all the clean up and color of the main character/the grandma :]
Totally don't mind the questions :]
ReplyDeleteThere were 4 people per team and, negotiating with clients, changing the animation/animatic/plot/concept to their liking and actually creating the full thing took a whole 3-4 months.
Animation itself, with everything colored and cleaned up, I'd estimate, took about 3 weeks. But this is with 4 people doing different parts.