![]() |
| A drawing explaining how I'm feeling right. Been really stressed with the dissertation that I'm doing, and really needed to take a break and start drawing again! |
![]() |
| I had a sudden inspiration whilst listening to AWOLNATION's 'Sail' and just had to draw her out, you know. (Ink on paper with pencil) |


I know how you feel, it is really stressful but don't feel bad about drawing. When I was doing my Dissertation, I took my breaks by drawing too and it does help to relax you. :) (Just don't overdo it! O_o)
ReplyDeleteJust keep taking notes of the most relevant informations and with your info so far start writing you Dissertation now. You could also improve of it as you go along plus add in any new information you find so far.
If you like try and get Study Support to help you out so they can make sure you're on the right track. You don't have to be Dyslexic to get Study Support BTW. :)
Thank you, Noor! I dunno if it's too late to seek support - I only have 4-5 weeks left, and we're starting Christmas holidays this week :S
ReplyDeleteBut thank you again :) xx